Sunday, January 24, 2010

Mina'in the future!



In 2010 my husband and I will start our diet. I cannot go back to my weight when I was single but I will try to be healthy with my husband who will stop smoking. He is stressed too much. I know but he will try. I will cook healthy and international food. I don’t like to spend time in the kitchen. One hour before we eat I will open the fridge and decide what I will cook. Now my kids are young. Minwook is starting to eat big meals. I will have to balance nutritious food.

We are planning for our children’s education. My husband, when he was 13 years old, went to boarding school in Switzerland and he graduated from university in America. He would like to send them to the same school as him. Before I thought the same. Now I am against boarding school. When I was growing up, I had many opportunities to do bad things. Whenever I get in those situations, my family helped me on the right path. I don’t know what the best is for my kids. I will start to pray about my kid’s education and health.

I would like to do charity work. Now we are holding back because of not having enough money. T.C and I will work hard and after ten years will hand over the proceeds to charitable works. We have a condition about charity which is not to give money directly. If they want computers, we will buy them for the charities. If animals need fodder, we will buy it and feed the animals. If people are sick, we will buy medicine but no cash will be given.

I will pray every day so that our dreams will come true and we will not change our visions.

7 comments:

  1. Your future plans are very clear and beutiful. I need to think about my future more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look like very angry elephants! Be careful when you try to give them fodder! (By the way everyone, fodder is food for animals.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a big heart. I wish you dreams will come true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so kind Mina. I wish your drams come true. by the way, you can do the chality in North Thailand too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everybody say that my dream come ture!
    When I was high school my mom had cacer. That time I swaered to god If you can please share my life with my mom. Then When I become 50 years I will do charity for you.
    T.C also when he was high school, he collected empty bottle and sold it to make money. He helped one girl who want to go to school. We are looking forward same way. That's why we got marry.
    When I feed to animal I will call to sean. "Why don't you come with me?"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mina and your hunsband are very kind, i think good heart will get better life and you keep do it, your dream will come true. I remember i have met a couple of Korea, they are work for the church, they invited me and my classmates to their house where was the church location, they were not rich but they were very happy, until now i could not forget their smiling kind face.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your future plans are very wonderful!
    I wish your dreams come true.
    I will pray for them.

    ReplyDelete