Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Mina's memories of 2009!


I asked my husband “How was 2009 for you?” T.C said “Oh 2009? Like hell.” Yes, the end of 2008 started the bad economy in the world. We worked only projects.
In this country payment is always delayed. We have to survive!

For me? If my husband heard my answer he might get angry. I am quite good. Last summer I went to Korea with my children. I met my family and traveled a lot around Korea. First I sent Minwook to a public Korean school with my nephew. He got many friends and speaks, reads and writes Korean. And he started to eat spicy food like Kimchi. He feels his blood is from Korea. Then Eunjin and Eunhee, they are still young, but I sent them to kindergarten. They didn’t like it there. However I couldn’t stop sending my kids there. As time went by they relied on each other. They are so close! Now they are good friends but they don’t speak Korean. My mom cannot speak English. When I went out, my mom couldn’t understand. At that time Eunjin was a good interpreter. I was happy. I met my family and friends. I enjoyed the food. Every week we traveled with my entire family, which is 18 people in total. It was a big group but we were always together. In the last 3 weeks my husband joined us. When we came to Korea he started on a diet. He surprised me because he lost 12 kg and he told me “I cannot come to Korea.” When I went shopping he called me “I am in Seoul.” He was a naughty guy.

This year I improved my belief in Christianity. I went to church only but last Christmas I stood on stage for the play “MESSIAH” and I qualified as an assistant leader of the church. I am lacking many qualities but I try to do my best all the time!

5 comments:

  1. I miss my family in Thailand as well. We sometimes fight but still like to see each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mina, living in a large family must be very intresting. I always hope i can have a big family myself. Learning english is important but our own language and culture are also important for us as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice picutures! I wish world economy will be normal soon, because Japanese yen is so so expensive!!! Someday on the way back to Japan I want to visit Korea, please take me to nice restaurants and shopping places!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a lage family. It's looks nice.
    When you were on playing at the church
    I saw you.You were wonderful and your voice was beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete