Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mina's Life Now and Ten Years Ago





Ten years ago in 2000, on Jan 15, I came to the U.A.E. I worked by traveling around the world. I introduced to the audience who wanted to travel about other countries. I gave information like which place is best of the best, culture, cuisine, religion, etc…
Sometimes I met famous people. In 2000, I have been to seven countries like U.A.E, Jordan, Bangladesh, Italy, Switzerland, Peru and Norway. In Italy, I met Giorgio Armani, Farragamo and the Zegna family. It was very lucky for me.

If I had time, I would have liked to learn something. I had certification in sign language. I liked to play bowling, skiing, swimming and pool.

In 2000, on Feb 4, my fate was decided when I met T.C and in the same year in December, we got married and in five years we had one son and two daughters. I gained 7 kilograms and I cannot do any sport! But now I am happy. I got freedom from the people’s focus.
I have more responsibilities but I can fulfill my duties. Nothing in the world can change the love and importance of my family. I wouldn’t trade it for anything

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Mina you met so many famous peaple. Your writing is very clear and good memory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Free travel, meet famous pepple and earn money. Your job is very good. I remember you to first met. You were so beautiful!.....years passed. Now, you still beautiful.Where is the secret?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a very interesting job. Do you miss it?
    Yes, Misook she is a beautiful girl and good person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last 10years, you had lot's of things! We need to keep gping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mina, I think you are beautiful and luky and good heart person. As you said on my blog that you feel more rich now and you had more money ten years ago than now, i think because you have travelled many places and met different people, especially famous people and make your life so wonderful. In china, we have an old saying" read more book is not as good as you visit many places" Also, your husband really luky that he could falled in love with you, it's like you give up a world and stay with him. Great love!I wish you keep happy and good life in future.

    ReplyDelete